Use Case: Leveraging Intelligent Monitoring System (IMS) to detect Machine Downtime and Deviation from Standard Cycle time. Productivity Monitoring using Non-Intrusive Computer Vision Aided IOT Solution.
Customer Profile: Control & Switchgear – Leading Company manufacturing Plastic Components used in Electrical Industry. Presence across globe with multiple plants
- Customer needed alerts in case of sub-optimal machine utilization (Downtime and Changeover) and intervention in process parameters such as cycle time. Customer wanted a system that would be non-intrusive and not need a network of sensorsand associated wiring.
- Use of Computer Visionfor images of actual production captured by Camera
- AI/MLdriven algorithms computing the data on Cloud based Servers or Edge Servers to churn out real time analytics and alerts.
- Solution can detect Changeovers, Downtime, Product Count and Cycle time.
- Dashboards created on ManufApp’s app and available on multiple devices to spot trends and access
- Archived data.
- No intervention with actual production.
- Data Analysis and insights with 98-99%accuracy levels.
- Improved Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Improved product quality and reliability.
- All of this for no significant up-front cost.